Unsure about job opportunity.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie-Liz

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Not sure where to put this so figured here might cover all bases.

I applied for a job recently that is with a new company, so new it hasn't launched yet. Basically it's as a mobile therapist but they supply the clientele, they pay an hourly rate and supply equipment etc, if I leave all I do is return the equipment. I can use my own if I wish.

The company asked me for my quals, and my own personal price list, as I told them I'm already doing some mobile (friends & family) I just wanted to ask if anyone has done freelance type work like this before? What it's like, if it's worthwhile etc? I have some reservations but I have quite an over active imagination. I can't find the company online anywhere to gather more info, so thought perhaps my fellow geeks could shed some light on employers/agencies with a similar business model. Thanks for reading and any insight would be greatly appreciated x

Is it The Bom? Or something similar? I remember a thread similar to this a while back and commenting on it. I will try and find it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back