Untidy eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I love Salongeek - ask a question, and great, constructive answers. I'm like the OP - I want to be fab right away, and learn it all yesterday, and find the advice on here so useful, especially with lashes which I find so hard to master!

See now I'm too scared to put pictures up and ask for advice as I've seen people be torn to bits before now, not constructively!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

See now I'm too scared to put pictures up and ask for advice as I've seen people be torn to bits before now, not constructively!

Just go for it and ignore the negative creatures who in some cases haven't any skills other than how to put someone down.
Lots of friendly, helpful geeks will help you out

Im pretty new to lashing too but Iv moved onto the pro+ adhesive and find that they are adhering in a better position - I think you might find that too. If you find they are setting too quick, apply a little more adhesive (thats what my trainer told me to do)

FAB JOB!

Definitely go for it. That's partly why I commented as well - because they've all been so constructive. If it helps, I'll ask a super thick question - How do you stop a super fast adhesive from drying out quickly? I haven't used one yet, and am a little wary. Done quite a few sets and would like to use a fast acting glue. Would imagine I have to re patch test clients as different glue....any advice?

Definitely go for it. That's partly why I commented as well - because they've all been so constructive. If it helps, I'll ask a super thick question - How do you stop a super fast adhesive from drying out quickly? I haven't used one yet, and am a little wary. Done quite a few sets and would like to use a fast acting glue. Would imagine I have to re patch test clients as different glue....any advice?

I too would like to know this!! I feel the glue im using at the moment is taking too long to try which means i then end up knocking the lash before its set and then the glue gets on the other lashes causing them to stick together, very frustrating!! x

Hi everyone :)

I'm very new to SP EE and have done 10 sets since my training. I'm finally getting the hang of it and a full set is taking me 2-2.5 hours.

They look good from my angle neat(ish) and full, but when my clients open their eyes they look untidy and not as filled out :(

Is this normal when you first start? How do you correct it/what am I doing wrong? I'll pop a few pics on...

Xxx

VerdePurdy, i have this exact same problem, they look great from where your sitting but sparse from head on, glad its not just me! I think your lashes are great though, iv only just started too but yours are so much better x

Latest posts

Back