Up down up down up down...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Any of you guys get weeks when your brains on overload and you could quite happily b****r off with a backpack and change your life completely?

Am having a week which is unlike me.Normally i can pick up dust off and carry on but am really feeling it this week.
Too many emotional ties going on me thinks
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping to send you a big hug but the smilie isn't there to do it. ((((())))))
I'll get my back pack and we can meet at the ferry. :D

Hope you feel cheerful soon

Don't worry, I'm with you, sista! I think that Mercury must be in retrograde or in Uranus (that always makes me smile!)...

The business is doing phenomenally well, but that comes with it's own pressures and this week, it's been a constant case of two steps forward, one back. It's tiring having to juggle all the responsibilities, let alone the finances. I know I am never going to work for anyone else so I'm just trying to reconcile myself to being more organised!

Big cwtch from South Wales, I think a few days off is in order :D

Take care
MrsMac

Sounds good to me tanfastic!!
Get so annoyed with myself sometimes when i let things get the better of me!!!

I have next week off which is well needed after not having a week off since beginning of Jan.
Its been so manic and this week im doing 3 late nights and still have a waiting list so business is excellent,not complaining there as i love being busy,gives me a buzz,just exes and their emotional baggage to deal with and i should be raring to go again!!

Don't worry, I'm with you, sista! I think that Mercury must be in retrograde or in Uranus (that always makes me smile!)...Always makes me smile too!!:D:D

The business is doing phenomenally well, but that comes with it's own pressures and this week, it's been a constant case of two steps forward, one back. It's tiring having to juggle all the responsibilities, let alone the finances. I know I am never going to work for anyone else so I'm just trying to reconcile myself to being more organised!
My life is one big organisation,3 kids 2 dogs over full time hours and unfortunatley at the moment the pain in the arse ex!!!

Big cwtch from South Wales, I think a few days off is in order :D
xx
Take care
MrsMac
The uranus thing makes me giggle every time!
My life is one big organisation!3 kids,2 dogs more than full time hours and a pain in the arse ex!!!!x

Why don't we all just run away together? :D

Yay!!
A girly week somewhere hot with lots of cocktails and good bars!!Sounds fab to me!
Shame were all so far apart really x

:Lets see if Geeg will let us squat in her garage,:D
Lovely sunny spain and we could pay for our keep by doing nails.

Ill meet you all at the Airport ;)
First one there gets the beers in!
xx

Room for a little one?

Hi guys.
Any of you guys get weeks when your brains on overload and you could quite happily b****r off with a backpack and change your life completely?

Am having a week which is unlike me.Normally i can pick up dust off and carry on but am really feeling it this week.
Too many emotional ties going on me thinks
x

You've just described my life let alone a week lol

If you lot are going to slip off somewhere hot and sunny I'm coming too :D

me too,ive been feeling worn out lately so thought i would try and take it easy this week but clients had other ideas :D
I have been doing loads of tans this week and realised earlier whilst cleaning my gun that before when i was spraying a client i thought i had turned gun down but in actual fact i turned it up so now im fretting (not happy unless i am worrying about something) tutt! :)

Oh a had one of these days recently. I was planning it all out, I'd go Cornwall, just take the car, pinch the other half's credit card. Thought I'd get a job doing bar work but that's when I got stuck and thought who would look after my 10 month old baby, so I stayed lol. Take a step back from everything and if you can take a break it helps

Yay!!
A girly week somewhere hot with lots of cocktails and good bars!!Sounds fab to me!

Methinks a whole new thread should be started and a plan put in action for a "geek week at the beach" - I for one am up for this lol!

Latest posts

Back