UP5 Advanced Beauty Therapy and Skincare Device

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
No one!?:lol:

Apparently not!

So did we at the salon I used to work at. It looks like this is a home use machine though for daily use, so maybe not as strong as a salon machine?

I always say that if machines were this effective then why would salons spend thousands on salon equipment? The microcurrent machine I use also has a devide for home use in addition to salon treatments. I really believe that this product is one of those "if it seems to good to be true then it probably is"! For a start off, if you don't use microcurrent correctly on the muscles it won't work properly.

I am also very wary of claims like "innovative patented technology" it makes the whole concept sound unique when it is just the a patent on the device and not the treatment. The testimonial is from a therapist who is probably trained in this area, not a consumer at home so that is rather unhelpful.

I think it is one of those gadgets that you use twice and it sits on the shelf! One word come to mind here - RIO!!!!

So did we at the salon I used to work at. It looks like this is a home use machine though for daily use, so maybe not as strong as a salon machine?

Well Salon Professional microcurrent takes about an hour, usually goes through 6 different programmes - this one only has square wave - and should not be used daily!!!! This takes 3 minutes a day .... erm I don't think so, and I'm sure if it was that miraculous and new tehcnology that we'd be reading all about it EVERYWHERE!

... erm I think I'd rather put my batteries to better use!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone.

Well Salon Professional microcurrent takes about an hour, usually goes through 6 different programmes - this one only has square wave - and should not be used daily!!!! This takes 3 minutes a day .... erm I don't think so, and I'm sure if it was that miraculous and new tehcnology that we'd be reading all about it EVERYWHERE!

... erm I think I'd rather put my batteries to better use!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

im with you on this one sassy.
If machines like that really worked we WOULD be seeing them everywhere.
And yes Rio did come to my mind aswell.
When i hear of somebody that payed £200 for a "laser" machine from some company like Argos,or it may of been them,well the look on my face when i heard this from her,she just said"oh maybe i shouldnt have wasted my money".
i was just mortified for 2 reasons.
1.IMO these sort of machines and such like should NEVER be sold to the public,as they are a waste of money.and
2these sort of machines wether it be microcurrent,laser,high frequency,etc,should only be practised by liscenced professionals.

Personally i am sceptical of machinery but i try and keep an open mind,i just love working with my hands,i suppose a machine is an "enhancement" of the treatment.:|

Latest posts

Back