Update from yesterday! whats a girl to do??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
hi geeks

well was ment to go do that infill today but cancelled because it was a gel overlay and it was a different system to what i know. i was taught in Neways Gel non toxic system! n e ways this morning went to get my hair done as i do every 8wks or so and gave out my business card n told them wot ive been upto in the past few months and they want me to work there!!!!! i would have to back room and can use there telephone they are really nice girls and id like to think id know there wouldnt be n e b*tc*ing going on they are really keen to let me rent and the rent would also be cheap they would like me to come up with a price as they dont know how much they think they should charge, plus the room can be done up if i wish and work when i want which would be ideal with having children!!
then i comes home all excited to hear from this woman from the job yesterday she wants me to pop in tomorra to see my work! then theres a place next door to my wholesalers who is lookin for nails techs but i dont really know if that one is for me?! ideal next door to wholesaler but i think the rent of the chair would be expensive!
so i shall go along tomorra n see wot this woman is saying and show her my work but i think my heart maybe in the hairdressers that i know n trust!

the hairdressers sounds good to me hun, especially if you have kids etc, also if they say the rent will be cheap thats fab too,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the hairdressers sounds good to me hun, especially if you have kids etc, also if they say the rent will be cheap thats fab too,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they are nice girls and i know i could work the hrs i wanted think i might give them a call tomorra!! i feel like its the right thing to do!:lol:

i think you know that the hairdressers is the one for you hun, but its hard when more than one thing comes along, let us know what they say & good luck, also try to negotiate a couple of months free rent to build your clients up xxxxxx

I'd go for the hairstylist one.....not only do you like the girls but you say the rent would be cheap.....and as an extra bonus you could not only do the hairstylist nails ( advertising for you ) but they could also refer clients to you....and you them.......win , win, situation if you ask me !

I'd go for the hairstylist one.....not only do you like the girls but you say the rent would be cheap.....and as an extra bonus you could not only do the hairstylist nails ( advertising for you ) but they could also refer clients to you....and you them.......win , win, situation if you ask me !

yup im thinking id be a fool to let this one go!

have you decided anythink nat?

Latest posts

Back