Updated Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi all, i've just put two new pics on my site, and because they're slightly smaller, they should load pretty quick:D . So if anyone wants a look!

The pictures didnt work for me! :confused:

Jo :)

There nice, but there scary! LOL :)

Dawn

are you talking about the halloween ones? They look fab, love the orange. have you not got anything in your websalbum? I wondered if you were refering to pics in that (coz i know u posted about the halloween ones) if you are they dont appear to be loading!! i was really looking forward to having a nose! I love looking at other peoples nails!

if you ever wanna look at mine, feel free, i try to put them on the site, at the mo i have purple with orange writing, saying, remember, remember the 5th of november, gun powder treason and plot, and 2 fireworks and 2 bonfires. (havent put them on site yet tho!will do when i finish this)

but i wanna see more of yours, so sort out the webs album so i can see all your lovly creations!!!!

Hi guys, yeah i was referring to the other two smaller pics from Halloween but i have others also. I am going to upload them into my websalbum today sometime so feel free anyone to have a peek!LuckyBird21 a.k.a Sarah- i've just replied to your thread about your nail art. It looks really good:D
Thanks for all your replies
Am going now to sort my site :hug:

Latest posts

Back