Upgrading to an Electric Couch - Recommendations???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmizzbest

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I am looking to upgrade my couch from a wooden mobile one to Electric for my home salon. The main services I offer include lashes, massage, waxing etc and Shellac/Minx. I can't afford thousands of £££ but would like to try and get a really good couch that lifts up and down, possibly tilts, headrest lifts up and if possible middle section bends too.

Any suggestions please?????

It seems there are so many available out there from various companies but I believe you can't beat recommendations from good experience!!!.

Also, I know some couches also sit up and drop away which can be handy for pedicures - maybe I'm just expecting one item to do too many things???. I don't have room or budget for a pedi chair as well.

Really appreciate some help.

Julie:eek:
xxx

Same here! I'm looking to get an electric couch for my beauty room.

Wanna go on eBay but am scared I'll get a duff!

X

Same here! I'm looking to get an electric couch for my beauty room.

Wanna go on eBay but am scared I'll get a duff!

X

Same here re ebay, also people are so savvy these days about how much things cost that unless you can collect from your local area, I don't think there are that many bargains to be had and I like the idea of having some comeback that you get with shops when spending so much on an item.

x

The ones in beauty express are good, we had these in my last spa. They are expensive though. x

I just upgraded also and had my new couch dellivered today. Its a UK company with a good reputation, the ordering and delivery was really easy..
I am really pleased and attach a link to take a look at their site.

.Electric couch | massage | Therapy | Avalon Couches
Jack

Many thanks for replies and suggestions, will have a look at the links and do some homework xxxxxxx

Sorry LilMissB I didn't mean to butt in your post!

I've been looking through beauty couch suppliers and with electrical ones, there adamant they deliver 'Kerb side only' How in earth am
I meant to get it upstairs?!

I got mine from HOF (house of famuir) best on Market!! I did so much research and found them the best, had it for 4yrs not one problem!! Great price too and they do starter kits Inc. Gas lift stool and 3 tier waxing trolley!!! Really worth a look, I would highly recommend!!
HTH xx

I got one from Avalon (their Multiflex 2) and I am so incredibly pleased with it! If you have any questions give Debbie a call - they are really helpful.

They also delivered and installed my table in room ... on the second floor of my house!

Mat

Like Meechnails - I got mine from Hof. It's a three section electric so head AND base tip up and down. A great investment and really adds quality to your treatments. I've had mine in two sites now (and currently upstairs at home!) with no probs about moving and delivery. Sometimes I like to go upstairs and just lay down on it...very peaceful as none of the family comes in!

Latest posts

Back