Urban Massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess1985

Reaction score
Please let me know what your thoughts are on the company if you have worked for them as a massage therapist?

Did you get many bookings through the company?

https://www.urbanmassage.com/about

I've heard they are paying more per massage then most companies so it's a reasonable way to earn money - but if you are happy to do mobile why not just work for yourself in your local area through Treatwell?

I've used Treatwell and it's good but I've only had a couple of sales in the month when I use to run a home salon.

I don't know if Treatwell works for mobile businesses?

Urban Massage ask for a minimum of 15 hours availability in a week which may mean more clients. Guess there's the option of promoting other beauty treatments.

Last edited:
Anyone else heard of Urban Massage?
Reviews will be appreciated?

Hi I've just seen this message. I'm interested to know how you find it if you did go ahead. I've just been on the phone with them and have a trade test next week. I've just seen that they offer a 2 hour massage???? What do you do for 2 hours? Gosh I will be dead if I have a few 2hour massages in a day.

I have an interview on Friday I would love to know how any of you got/getting on with urban massage x

I have an interview on Friday I would love to know how any of you got/getting on with urban massage x
Hi how did get on with your interview?

Interesting as I too have got telephone interview ( missed twice already through working and summer hols) . I work from home and mobile offering basic beauty treatments but massage is my passion.
It would be great to know how training session went.
Also I only have level 3 dipl in massage.
Are they expecting sports, deep tissue etc??

Latest posts

Back