Urgent brush help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
Oh God just what I dreaded! I have a client tomorrow and no way have time to get to the OSNS to buy another but just checked my gear and my BRUSH IS YELLOWING....AAaaarrgghh!!!!!!!!

The tip is ok it's when I press down hard on tissue that it's leaving a yellow tint. Guess the ferrule is contaminated.

I think I read before where you can flush it out but it takes time. Is there anyway I can before tomorrow afternoon????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Hello Heather
How bizarre I picked up one of my old brushes tonight by mistake to do my daughters nails that was yellowing at the ferrule, as I was to lazy to go back up to the salon i just flushed it through with lots of monomer, although when i pressed hard on tissue it was still a little yellow. But as you use mainly the flag of the brush it was fine no yellowing on the nails at all..... I do remember Geeg posting a good post on brush cleaning may be you could do a search for it....
good luck I,m sure it will be fine
caren

As long as you only use the flags of the brush tomorrow you will probably get away without any yellowing of the product. Youwill need a new brush pretty soon though. :cry:

Latest posts

Back