Urgent help needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you everyone for your replies i took her to the pharmacie and they got it out with a needle and tweezers with a lot of screaming but we got there in the end and she is fine now :green: it was a hair on the underneath of her big toe i had cut my brothers hair with clippers and i must have missed one little hair when i cleaned up and it got into her toe next time i will hoover up twice :lol: thanks again everyone xx

glad you got it sorted...must have been quite traumatic to see a little one in pain like that....it happens all the time in the hairdressers i work in...they use magnesium sulphate paste to draw the hairs out...it is just an over the counter tratment that you can buy.

My daughter got a hair wrapped around and in between her toes when she was only about 3 weeks old. Her foot swelled up and I took her to A&E in a panic.

I was amazed when they told me it was hair wrapped around that caused the problem and not only that, she had been the 3rd baby in the A&E dept that DAY with the same problem!! Amazing!!

Gina xx

My sisters baby had this happen once too, I think its from hairs getting trapped into their socks, whilst in the washing machine perhaps ?

thank you everyone for your replies i took her to the pharmacie and they got it out with a needle and tweezers with a lot of screaming but we got there in the end and she is fine now :green: it was a hair on the underneath of her big toe i had cut my brothers hair with clippers and i must have missed one little hair when i cleaned up and it got into her toe next time i will hoover up twice :lol: thanks again everyone xx

Why dont you get one of those things that go over heads and form like a catching thing, dont know what their called lol, I've got one for my fella, its saves loads of mess.
I'm glad your girl is ok now though,:hug:

Latest posts

Back