urgent! model needed for gmex!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
hi all
my model has had to back out at the last moment, and im desperate for someone with fabulous nail beds who is available this sunday and/or monday.
im in kent and will b travelling up sat afternoon, so if u live on route to manchester we can pick u up. if u live near manchester, then we can meet u at hotel or pick u up teatime ish.
u will have all expenses covered, and i need someone for both days, or 2 different people, 1 for each day.
if u live on route, we will drop u off mon evening.
if u are available, it would b really great if u could e-mail me pics of ur nails.
it doesnt matter if ur wearing enhancements, as long as the nails are in reasonable nick!
pm me if u can help or know someone that can, ur mum, sister, client??!!!
liza x

:hug: sorry hun i would help but my nail beds are totaly naff, i have completely killed them:irked: hope you can find someone

aw hunnio... i soooo know how ya feeling the same thing happened to me last yr b4 gmex..... i dragged a fellow geek out of the queue on one day!
hope you find someone :hug:

Jess
xox

theres a girl at work with awesome nailbeds, slim, long etc, she is 17, ill get a pic of her nails and send to you liza, i can bring her to g-mex with me on the sunday

just an update!
i thought i was sorted 2day, but she cant make it, ive had some kind offers from some geeks, but untill it is definate, please say if u know anyone that can b in manchester from sat- mon:hug:

theres a girl at work with awesome nailbeds, slim, long etc, she is 17, ill get a pic of her nails and send to you liza, i can bring her to g-mex with me on the sunday

Hey Grand Master Geek - I thought you weren't going, glad you are though.

Me, Pennijar and River will be looking out for those lovely new locks of yours!

Please say hi if you see us - I will be the one with the vest and glasses (see avatar) LOL!

Latest posts

Back