Urgent Wella help needed, blonde to ash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dking1985

Reaction score
Right I'm in urgent need of help, me and my friend do each other's hair, were both qualified but not up to scratch on colouring exactly :)

I'm a base of 6 currently a mix of blonde (been having foils for years and wanted to go lighter and lighter) I have bleach blonde and good blonde

I've decided to have the ombré and I really really want a nice ash blonde, preferably a 7 and then very light blonde ends, I've added a pic of desired look

Generally know how to get the effect just stuck on what colour to use for the ash????

I'd like to use WELLA as it always seems to go better in my hair, although my friend loves matrix, have done a test with matrix 9AV and 7MG mixed, the roots went bright ginger!

ANY HELP ASAP WOULD BE MASSIVEKY APPRECIATED :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14,810
9 ash violet, mixed with 7 mahogany gold is a really strange combination. What made you choose those if you want a cool 7?
Think about your colour wheel, and the colour you are now. Rather than just give you a formula, I'll help you get there by yourself. That way you'll learn a bit more.

Right I'm in urgent need of help, me and my friend do each other's hair, were both qualified but not up to scratch on colouring exactly :)

I'm a base of 6 currently a mix of blonde (been having foils for years and wanted to go lighter and lighter) I have bleach blonde and good blonde

I've decided to have the ombré and I really really want a nice ash blonde, preferably a 7 and then very light blonde ends, I've added a pic of desired look

Generally know how to get the effect just stuck on what colour to use for the ash????

I'd like to use WELLA as it always seems to go better in my hair, although my friend loves matrix, have done a test with matrix 9AV and 7MG mixed, the roots went bright ginger!

ANY HELP ASAP WOULD BE MASSIVEKY APPRECIATED :rolleyes:

Can't help with Wella but the Matrix I can - a 9 Ash Violet mixed with a 7 Mocha Gold will give you a VERY warm Gingery level 8 - the mochas are full of peachy, orangey tones that will Not give you the desired shade you want on the level hair you have

Latest posts

Back