• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgently seeking employment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
level 3 beauty therapist seeking employment with salon experience,always willing to learn new treatments and products,can integrate easily into a team,full licence so travel is not a problem and will work any hours.

Iv pm'd you xx

thank you i,ll check it now

Hi I have 2 vacancies for nail technicians one in Guildford Surrey another inknightsbridge London if you are interested give me a call on 07949902875 Louise x

thank you louise but i do more beauty then nails,really kind of you to help

Hi Lise,

We always have a good variety of hair and beauty jobs across the South East and East Anglia being advertised, with new opportunities posted every week.

Job Search - Browse the latest jobs in Hair and Beauty - SalonJobSeeker

PS - If you take a couple of minutes to register you can even receive emailed alerts when new suitable jobs are posted in future and apply online.:wink2:

Best of Luck,

thank you,my c.v is on its way x

Hi Lise

When I was looking for work I searched on hairandbeautyjobs.com and found a job there. They have loads of jobs listed. Hope this helps!

Good luck! Hope you find something soon!

thank you so much,its really hard out there right now,i sent my c.v to 34 salons last week,even the ones that are not advertising hoping that thay will keep me on there records for future interviews and i had one reply,its so upsetting because i really really want to work for my money and i miss salon based work so much :cry:.but once again im back on the lap top for hours again...I will not give up.thanx for your post its the lil things that keep me going xx

It can be so disheartening looking for work:( Have a look at the articles on hairandbeautyjobs.com as well. They have advice on how to make your CV stand out etc.

Articles

If the link above doesn't work, just go to the website hairandbeautyjobs.com and click on career doctor.

Have a gorgeous day!

thank you patricia im still hard at it:wink2:

has anybody been to or had treatments at bannatynes spa,if so do u no what products that use ive done abit of research and not got much info x

hi all does anybody need a helping hand over the xmas rush of bookings,days/nights i am flexable any consideration would be grateful x

hi all :hug: after all my hard work i have gained a position in a spa close to home,roll on saturday its my first day,so excited..yay.. x

hi all :hug: after all my hard work i have gained a position in a spa close to home,roll on saturday its my first day,so excited..yay.. x

congratulations :)

this is really inspiring...within about 3 weeks of posting you have now achieved what you set out to do :)

Hope it goes well for you :)

ahh thank you laurakate,i pick up my uniform 2moz so excited,it really was hard work i was on the laptop for hours on end every day seeking work but stayed positive because all good things come to those who wait,lol or so thay say :wink2:,i will be back in my happy land on saturday...but on a serious note to anyone seeking salon work,if you want it that bad you will get what you want,give it your all and you get rewarded x

Latest posts

Back