Using a diffuser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
How many people (if any) still use them?

I still use one on my hair and I've managed to convert a friend to use one on hers.

Her hair was always poker straight, when I first cut it I could see the natural wave to her hair. After spending all of the cutting time convincing her it will look good she finally allowed me to use one to dry her hair.

She now mainly has her hair wavy/curly. She's thanked me for giving her a new style and halving her getting ready time.

Yes I used one the other day!
I also have very curly hair an use it myself if I fancy a curly day!
When I used it the other day on a client I made her tip her head upside dwn dried it with a diffuser then sprayed in sea salt and blasted with the hair dryer it was lovely beach waves (her hair is only wavy)
she had ombré so looked lovely!
Just shows you Don't always have to use a wand or tongs to achieve this look 😊 x

I can't wait for my hair to be long enough to defuse once again! My hair was always straight straight straight but has a natural wave and one Christmas I was finally convinced by one of the other girls (by convinced she said I'm doing your hair for the party and that's final) lol

Everyone said i looked like the girl off the film grease (the main one when her hair is curly in those tight black trousers) 5 years ago I ended up bobbing it and its still growing back ..... Can't wait though!

I try to convince so many customers but they're always unsure but slowly they are turning as an alternative lol.

Haha sandy!
And defo now that all the beach waves and tassels are back! Just explain that a diffuser with the right products doesn't just make you look line a poodle hehe x

Haha sandy!
And defo now that all the beach waves and tassels are back! Just explain that a diffuser with the right products doesn't just make you look line a poodle hehe x

Like* lol x

It's good to see more people working with clients natural wave/curl instead of drying it then using tongs etc to create one.

Can I see your sandy hair please Nic

It's good to see more people working with clients natural wave/curl instead of drying it then using tongs etc to create one.

Can I see your sandy hair please Nic

I don't think there is a pic of it :( or if there is my old boss has it lol, before the fb days I'm afraid :( it wouldn't do it now :(

I love my diffuser

Latest posts

Back