using mixed products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorrilee

Reaction score
Hi,
just wondered if you can use say the builder gel in one brand then the colour gel of another? Not sur what product to use as I am still doing the course,they use IBD, but was thinking about Young Nails, we had a rep come and show us their stuff and it seemed ok. Is there much diff with the brands or are the cheap ones as good as the dearer ones ,is it just the name you pay for or is there a big diff which how good it is? I am in Australia so might not get the same brands as Uk and USA.
Still doing the course at colledge,a few more weeks to go yet, I am going to start working from home, and see how I go, begin on feet and work my way up to the hands, I don't feel confident doing the nails on hands, I am not good enought yet. I need more practice still. So putting a notice up on the local board and see what happens.
Cheers Lorri

IBD has a huge range of really nice gel polishes..just wondering why you wouldn't use those?
Also curing properly can sometimes be a prob if using a different lamp.

Sorry I can't help as I use all Creative Brisa except for EZflow edge it.

I'm not sure that working on feet will give you the practice you need for hands as gel toes are done in a very different way to fingers. You don't build an apex on toes and the application is much thinner. HTH

you can use two different brands if you want, but IBD has a huge coloured gel range, is there a reason that you wouldnt use them?
They have heaps of glittered gels as well!

Latest posts

Back