using protection.....for your eyes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
Reading the thread about dust masks it just got me wondering how mant techs actually wear eye protection or offer it to their clients. When I did my training we were told about and shown eye protection but I must admit I have never used it. It would only take one small sharp piece of tip flying in the wrong direction to cause some damage to either you or a client so just thought I would ask others views as I am personally thinking about getting some protection!!

When i trained we received protective eye glasses with our kit. I do wear them if i have the e-file out which seems to be rare these days.
But normally i don't wear them however i do wear glasses anyway so i guess i have my own built in protction.

Creative do great packs of eye shields. I am more inclined to use them if I am doing fibreglas/silk cause it is so easy to have an accident with resins, etc.

I always wear eye protection --- it is essential!

Why do so many avoid following the manufacturers instructions???? You always think YOU know better until something happens to you!!

A funky pair of glasses is all you need ... it doesn't have to be big goggles :eek:

You only have one pair of eyes ... can't do nails very well without them.

Manufacturers don't advise you for their health but for yours!

It's not just bits of flying nails you need worry about.

Get too close to your metal instruments...ouch!!!

You can get cool eyewear in funky colours - to match your mood!

marketing-geek said:
You can get cool eyewear in funky colours - to match your mood!

I like the sound of these

Latest posts

Back