Using too much spray tan! Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautique01

Reaction score
Hi all

This is my first post and hope you can help out.

Myself and my friend run a mobile beauty service, we have been doing this for just under a year and use Suntana products for our spray tan. We were advised to use between 35 and 50ml per customer and we do account for waste being transfered from the bottle to the cup for spraying and back again. Until recently it has been fine although we have been trying their new after dark tan and we have only managed to get 9 tans out of this instead of the recommended 16-20. We are not spraying any client with more than one spray per session and we are very careful to transfer any excess back into the original bottle with a funnel.
We keep our equipment clean and well maintained with the filters being cleaned and up to date
Possibly spraying with the nut too loose? im unsure but would appreciate any help you geeks can give a fellow couple of geeks :biggrin:

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

Hello Hun,

This is the nail forum so I'm hoping it will get moved to the skin geek forum as there are more geeks that's spray tan over there, although hopefully one of the nail geeks that also tans will try to help too.

I do mobile spray tans, but I have to be honest and say I totally do not know the answer!

Hope you get it soon

E x

First of all you have posted this in the Nail forum when it should have been posted in the skin forum for the best chance of being answered.

Secondly you don't say whay machine your using or aprox how many ml of the new solution your using per client - it's obviously more than the 35ml-50ml your using with your other solutions.

This leads me to think you need to lower the settings on your machine for the newer solution as your obviously allowing too much of it through per client.

Latest posts

Back