Using white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
I normally use clear tips and sculpt my own white/smile line etc, using NSI radiant white powder. However, I have recently bought some white tips, and was wondering if I was to just put the sheer pink overlay on top of these, would i still need to blend the tips in?
Also, would I be right to assume that on the second visit I could perform an infill, but on the next visit I would be best to soak off and start again (unless I filed down and sculpted my own tips this time)?

Laura xx

You don't blend the white tips (you would lose the smile line) but I often thin mine a little, not so much that there are bare batches but just to take down the bulk. When it comes to infills/rebalances, just treat it as you did before using the tips - file down the sheer pink and then sculpt a new smile line in white over the tip to hide regrowth. To go longer between replacing the white, try using purely pink masque butted up against the smile line of the tip so regrowth is hidden :)

Another one who buffs the white tip slightly to thin it down and make sure you get optimum adhesion over it.

The for a rebalance buff down and use your radiant white to great a new smile line. As emily said you can use the purely pink masque to help as it will cover the regrowth for longer, and also appear to extend the nail bed.

Thank you both xx

Latest posts

Back