UV lamp for IBD just gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
I was wondering what is a good uv lamp for IBD just gel polish.
I bought an IBD lamp on ebay and the bulbs need replacing and its not as strong as i thought :(

I was wondering what is a good uv lamp for IBD just gel polish.
I bought an IBD lamp on ebay and the bulbs need replacing and its not as strong as i thought :(

Legitimate sources of supply for IBD professional products sell a few different IBD lamps and they are all good quality. IBD is an old and very respected company and they are known to sell good quality products.

Sounds like you are just one more of the many that have been hoodwinked by some dodgy person on fleabay and it is a common tale of woe concerning uv lamps.

If you are a professional why are you buying from an auction site? :eek:

The lamp seems genuine but the bulbs need replacing.
The IBD trainer saw my lamp and she advised replacing the bulbs and reflectors.
I dont want to do this if the lamp is fake.
I know what your saying about ebay though,how would i know the lamp was not genuine?
thanks

The lamp seems genuine but the bulbs need replacing.
The IBD trainer saw my lamp and she advised replacing the bulbs and reflectors.
I dont want to do this if the lamp is fake.
I know what your saying about ebay though,how would i know the lamp was not genuine?
thanks

I've no idea ! As a professional person I never would have risked it or bought anything off fleabay in the first place. It could be genuine and it could be old ... They certainly would not have given you new bulbs and you will have no idea what life is left in them so they will have to be replaced for sure. Probably the reflectors as well. Surely it would have just been easier and simpler to have got a nice new lamp?

Yes your right it would,oh well lessen learnt,i have got some genuine reflectors and am going to buy some genuine bulbs and see how it performs (on myself)
Failing that i Think i am going buy a new lamp.(not from ebay)
Thanks

Latest posts

Back