UV lamp help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
I am just starting off so need to get all my bits and bobs doing courses ect

I am meant to be getting a uv lamp from nsi (as thats what gel i was trained in) but I am going to do the shellac course (so will get a cnd lamp with kit)
are the lamps different so will need both or are they the same so should i just wait for the cnd lamp.

I am more a l +p kind of girl so not sure when it comes to gel :)

which shellac course are you doing? You don't necessarily get given a cnd lamp but you need one for shellac and to take the course.

Someone should be able to advise you if the CND lamp will cure NSI but you are best to check directly with NSI as you need to follow manufacturers instructions for your insurance.

which shellac course are you doing? You don't necessarily get given a cnd lamp but you need one for shellac and to take the course.

Someone should be able to advise you if the CND lamp will cure NSI but you are best to check directly with NSI as you need to follow manufacturers instructions for your insurance.

I believe that ns i say that their gels will cure with any 36watt/4bulb UV Lamp in which case, the CND UV Lamp will cure ns i products and your insurance will also be valid.

Thank you for the replys, saves me having to buy two lamps.

I phoned S2 this morning and was told I needed the starter kit that came with the lamp. :)

Excited now

Latest posts

Back