UV lamp or LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoshTans

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to train in Gelish nails and looking at getting items for my kit and need advice for the Lamp I need to purchase.

I've read a few threads previously about using the lamp from the product you train in but wanted to know what the difference is between UV Lamp and LED Lamp? Does it make a difference which one I buy?

And do I need to buy the Harmony lamp to use for Gelish and if I did purchase their own lamp would it work under other Gels in the future?

Any advice would be great help, thanks! Xx

I have the gelish 360 and LOVE it wouldnt look bk... but i also have a uv daylight lamp for my acrylic top coat and hard gels x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You have to purchase a gelish lamp in order to train with them. All your products you train with either have to be ordered through the educator, from harmony or from an authorised stockist like sallys.

I use the harmony 18G lamp which is amazing, it also works on a few other gels I've tried like ink London and also works on gelish hard gel. It's known as the daddy but it is their most expensive lamp so it's an investment buy.

Latest posts

Back