VAT free day tomorrow at Sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebellex

Reaction score
Can't wait! whos going? x

Do you have to show a text or email etc or is it enough to have your card? X

Just your card :)

Me definitely!

Great vat free, only thing is being stuck waiting to pay because loads of non professionals asking stupid questions (normally mums using daughters student card) should be something in place to stop it as all products are meant for professional use only

Anyone know if this includes gelish lamps, and also will harmony website have a vat free day? X

If I take my certificate tomorrow and register, can I get the discount there and then or do I have to wait for them to send me a card?? Thanks x

You should get it there and then.

Just a note, if you take the card to capitals, they match the vat free x

So off to Sally's I hopped this morning and everything I wanted wasn't in stock! :evil:

So I order everything I need and pay VAT free but then realise its going to cost me in petrol again to pick it all up. Might aswell pay full price for what it's worth.

You should get it there and then.

Just a note, if you take the card to capitals, they match the vat free x

Do they really?
Never heard of this

Oohhh. Now that's something to remember!

If I take my certificate tomorrow and register, can I get the discount there and then or do I have to wait for them to send me a card?? Thanks x

They are not meant to sign people up on VAT free days apparently. As I went to join & it happened to be a VAT free day just typical. I offered to pay vat if that helped as I didn't want to do the whole drive again, but the kind sales assistant joined me anyway. HTH

Do they really?
Never heard of this

Yep, last time there was a vat free day I thought it was at capitals (duh) and handed over the card, they said they would match it, but they took the card/leaflet from me. Result!

Just been to Sally's and the Gelish stuff is cleaned out!
They did let me pay for what I want vat free and collect next week though.

Latest posts

Back