VAT free days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

Does anyone no when Sally's or any other company are having vat free days?

Need to stock up but things are becoming abit pricey ( starting out )

Thanks dolls x x

Sallys is usually around the last thursday of the month, all the other wholesalers are quite secretive about when their VAT free days are and a lot do not offer them at all. Personally I would just sign up for every wholesalers mailing list so they will email you when they have one. hth x

Sallys is usually around the last thursday of the month, all the other wholesalers are quite secretive about when their VAT free days are and a lot do not offer them at all. Personally I would just sign up for every wholesalers mailing list so they will email you when they have one. hth x

Is that Thursday of every month at sallys? x

That's great thanks

I went to the last Sally's vat free day they let me no last min & everything ii wanted they didn't bloody have! Always my luck

Ill sign up to wholesalers tho & see if they send me anything :)

Salon Services (Sally's) always emails ahead of time of their VAT free days. My emails is always bombarded with them. Doesn't hurt to register your account online with them if you haven't already.

Thanks chickafish I'm defo going to sign up with online tomoro... I've registered for a phone call but its hard to answer my phone in work...

That's great thank you

Which wholesalers do u geeks recommend to sign up with for vat free days

Xx

Is that Thursday of every month at sallys? x

sorry i've been so lazy with salongeek at the moment, but i'm back! :lol: i find it is usually the last thursday of every month (the last few times it has been), like said above, i always get an email. hth x

Beauty Express usually have some too. They just tend to email or text me about 2 days before the VAT free day. HTH

sorry i've been so lazy with salongeek at the moment, but i'm back! :lol: i find it is usually the last thursday of every month (the last few times it has been), like said above, i always get an email. hth x

Dennis Williams (if u have one near you) is next week, sunday and monday x

Also if you have facebook join their facebook pages as you usually find out about special offers and discounts on there too :)

Not vat free but a saving at Nail harmony 15% off online orders until midnight this evening quoting at checkout 'MAY' x

Tomorrow all day until midnight add 'FACEBOOK' into the discount box at check out to receive 20% off lash base orders x

That's great thanks

I went to the last Sally's vat free day they let me no last min & everything ii wanted they didn't bloody have! Always my luck

Ill sign up to wholesalers tho & see if they send me anything :)

Alan Howard's let me order in and pay then and let me have it vat free on the days they do it if they don't have something in stock x

Latest posts

Back