VAT free

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JodieN

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any vat free days coming up? I'm looking to purchase some nsi products

Not sure if salon services supply nsi though they have vat free coming up in few weeks x

Thanks there's an m&s opposite the Sally's near me and they don't have there own var free but match competitors so will definitely check This out do you know what day it is? X

No sorry I was in the one beside me on Monday and they just said coming up in few weeks xx

I had a mag saying its vat free until end of march?

I think furniture is vat free until the end of this month and the vat free day is normally the last Thursday of the month depending on when their flyers end xx

Sallys is always last thurs of month . If your signed up with them they should text you to let you know before hand. :)

Does anybody know of any vat free days coming up? I'm looking to purchase some nsi products

Sign up to adel direct you'll get one of their bimonthly booklets they have a vat free voucher on there at the moment

Latest posts

Back