VAT free?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natm

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there are any vat free days coming up? Xxx

Sally's tomorrow :biggrin:

Alan Howard tomorrow to 

Yeah both tomorrow, Sally's are usually Thursdays I'm a bit annoyed that they're both on the same day tbh! :-/

Sally's and Capital on 3rd September, fortunatley mine are fairly close to each other so I can do a round trip. Yaaay.

Fab! Thanks peeps xxx

Just checked with my local capital and it's not vat free today and they have no future dates for next one yet either x

Hi does anyone know if the vat free is online for Alan Howard and Capital today as neither of them are showing on the website yet? Dont want to order in case the vat free comes on later today :eek:

Alan Howards are on the 17th of September.
Capital have one in Edinburgh on the 6th.

Sallys and Hddirect are vat free today. (think Sallys moved from Thursday as Hd are always Mondays and the odd Thursday as well)

Alan Howards are on the 17th of September.
Capital have one in Edinburgh on the 6th.

Sallys and Hddirect are vat free today. (think Sallys moved from Thursday as Hd are always Mondays and the odd Thursday as well)

Alan Howard is today, got my text this morning.
Come and Save the VAT TODAY at the Alan Howard, EWD & Salon Centre VAT-FREE SALE, open until 7pm. Can you afford to miss it? T&C's Apply. Reply STOP to opt out
Xoxo

Alan howards is normally the first Monday of every month.

Alan Howard's is no use to me now.... You can't put it on your account, and it doesn't include Tigi.... Even though I go to them direct for colour and prods, I now use them for stupid stuff like gloves, capes etc and the odd bit of matrix x

Latest posts

Back