Vegan lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I currently offer Salon Systems lash lift. I've been asked if it's vegan but can't find any info ... So I'm guessing not, but does anyone know please? Thanks

I think nouveau lashes are x

It is illegal for products to be tested on animals so if the products comply with the EU cosmetics regulations it should be fine x

It is illegal for products to be tested on animals so if the products comply with the EU cosmetics regulations it should be fine x

Aren't some cosmetics companies still doing it tho? In this country? I swear I signed a petition against it on Facebook recently.

Also I'm not sure if that's the only thing that makes a product vegan, does anybody know? Any vegan geeks out there could tell me? :)

Aren't some cosmetics companies still doing it tho? In this country? I swear I signed a petition against it on Facebook recently.

Also I'm not sure if that's the only thing that makes a product vegan, does anybody know? Any vegan geeks out there could tell me? :)
Yeah pretty much. Cruelty free is not necessarily vegan. Most animals used for testing are soft, little, cuddly etc... there are many other animals (cows,pigs, horses etc) that are used, abused and later have their body parts used in cosmetic products.

Yes sadly there are still companies who supply these products and there are a lot of imported products too which may or may not comply with the legislation so you need to be careful where you buy from x

Nouveau are vegan

Ask the company via e-mail or post on their fb page. I'm sure they will be happy to advise

Vegan means that the products don't come from animals therefore lvl lashes by Nouveau Lash are not vegan however their extensions are vegan friendly.

I thought I had read LVL was vegan i must have read it wrong as just found this r
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500072071.724859.jpg

I currently offer Salon Systems lash lift. I've been asked if it's vegan but can't find any info ... So I'm guessing not, but does anyone know please? Thanks
Hey,
YUMI lashes are vegan friendly.
All others so far contain lanolin which, is from sheep's wool, some contain collagen which, is from fish mostly.
Its a more pricy lash lift and you do need to go on there own course before you can buy.
As for the cruelty free, some may not test directly but they purchased from manufacturers in place, like china which do test.
Its best to go with someone who has a certified label. Like myself, a lot of vegans are pretty savvy and you don't want to lose clients over false information.

I hope this was helpful
Xxx

flirties does not contain lanolin either and you can get a sample pack if you want to try it before you decide x

Latest posts

Back