Very sad I have to give away my cat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I need to re home my cat who I've had for 7 years, does anyone know anywhere that takes cats? Or would anyone want her, shes fully house trained and very friendly, also great with kids PM me for details thank you :)

Where abouts in the UK are you? x

I should also add I'm in Manchester and that my cat is a 'she' who has been spayed :)

Oh I'm sorry to hear that; hope you find a good home for her x

Aw I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried any of the cat rescue centres or advertising on billboards in shops?
Hope you find a new home. I bought my kitty from Manchester so I would definitely come and rescue her but my mother would play hell with me! My moggy has ruined our sofas rugs carpets most things in the house tbh lol

Good luck!x

That's tough, I'm sorry you have to make that decision. My one piece of advice is don't leave her at a shelter or anywhere she could get lost in a system. People aren't exactly lining up to adopt 7 year old cats. I would make sure personally she ends up in loving home for her sake.

Cats Protection would be a good place to look, they have branches all over the country. Or the RSPCA, that's where we got our Jazzy from.

Sorry you have to do this, I can't imagine how sad you must feel.

Omg, I love my pussy cat so much, can't imagine how you feel, it would be unfair to introduce another cat for her to live with.. do hope you find a good home for her:hug:

Latest posts

Back