"Victorus eyelash extensions" anyone heard of

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlo

Reaction score
has anyone used or heard of "victorus" lashes. www.victorusbeauty.com. i received telephone call then a catalogue was forwarded to me. this company supplies every type of eyelash extensions. i wanted to find out how good their glue was as they were selling different types of glue ranging up to platinum with minimal fumes, waterproof with bonging power up to 6 weeks. their price is very low and i was wondering if anyone had heard of them. thanks:)

have started using them for lashes, much cheaper than my original supplier, and i'm sure they are the same product! Have also bought their eye pads to try, but have only used these once, so still not decided whether or not they are any better than previous pads. I will not, however, use their glue as they do not appear to be too clued up on its ingredients etc, and this worries me somewhat.

if you do try out glue, let us know how you get on.

Victorus Lashes are far better and cheaper. My best friend sells Victorus Lashes at his beauty salon and can't keep them in stock. Anyone who needs eyelashes should use this brand as I heard they were the no 1 selling brand of eyelashes in London.

Latest posts

Back