VIEat home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppyPug

Reaction score
Hey Guys x
I was wondering if anyone has or uses VIE products and what they think of it

years ago and for many years i was a manager with vie the products are fine, nicely packaged and fairly good quality but id say for a salon there are prob better product lines you could buy where you can get a full range of the companies products you could use to offer a more complete range and service. i do however know some salons that do use them. and being able to buyer professional sized products can be a big saving also which you cant do with vie

however if you do use some of the vie products on clients they are easy to then retail and at an affordable price but long term i think you could prob get a better deal with other stuff unless you are a consultant and wanting to boost your commission ;) but even with the discount i think there could be a better deal out there.

Are you interested in the makeup or the skincare?

Sue

Thanks for replying ladies..
It isnt to use in my salon... was just something i was interested to save some extra pennies for my wedding :)

Hi

I'm a Branch Manager for VIE at home and have been for 3 1/2 years and love both their products and work ethics.

I am also a Nail Technician and find that when talking to my clients I get orders and parties and on the other side I get Nail bookings when at parties so both work well together.

Any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lauraine

Hi there, I'm a Vie consultant and a mobile beauty therapist, Vie is how I got into beauty, I don't use their skin care for facials but for nearly everything else I do. Their makeup is really good and I use it for all my bridals. I too find that beauty and vie cross over really nicely and I get new clients from both. It's a great way to earn extra pennies and maintain your client base.

Jo xx

Hi there, I'm a Vie consultant and a mobile beauty therapist, Vie is how I got into beauty, I don't use their skin care for facials but for nearly everything else I do. Their makeup is really good and I use it for all my bridals. I too find that beauty and vie cross over really nicely and I get new clients from both. It's a great way to earn extra pennies and maintain your client base.

Jo xx

I have just joined as a Vie Consultant as I love their products, I am a mobile therapist and am going to use vie for my brides do you have any particular favourites that you wouldn't be without Jo? I am gradually building up my kit and any advice would be much appreciated xx

Hi

I am a consultant too, I was also a manger a couple of years ago, but I got too busy with my bridal makeup and started hairdressing so had no time.

I love the products and still use them on all my brides.
Airbrush foundation
Face base
Taupe time proof eyeshadow
Dream lashes
Beauty secrets set
Out of shadows

These are a few of my favourites!!

Latest posts

Back