Vinylux and spa manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyGillo

Reaction score
Hi is it ok to use Vinylux after a spa manicure using cuticle conditioners and nail moisturiser? Had a lady in on sat a regular who has a manicure once a fortnight she had vinylux instead of her usual Essie polish and she text me tonight saying it hasn't lasted? Only got my vinylux last week for the clients to try and see if they like it?

I tried it before and it worked! Just make sure nail is completely dry from the lotion. Before you put polish. Oh n before polish scrub fresh the nail.

When using Vinylux it's recommended by CND not to do a water manicure as this will compromise the adhesion. Make sure to thoroughly cleanse the nails with Scrub Fresh prior to applying polish. Make sure you also use the Vinylux Top Coat for best results. :)

Thanks for replies I did use the vinylux top coat but it was a water manicure with nailtiques cuticle and skin gel and nail moisturiser. I will do a dry manicure with CND cuticle away from now on.

Latest posts

Back