Vinylux Dazzling Dance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_E_H

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone used vinylux dazzling dance over other colours and if so which ones were the most successful? Pics please :)

Also do you do 2 coats of the colour, plus one coat of dazzling dance and then too coat?

Thanks

Dazzling dance looks amazing over so many colours especially blues and purples. I'll take a photo of my colour wheel tomorrow (if I get a chance). It is GORGEOUS!

It's gorgeous over Blackpool too but not sure if they make that in Vinylux as well as Shellac.

It's gorgeous over Blackpool too but not sure if they make that in Vinylux as well as Shellac.

Both Blackpool and Dazzling Dance are available in Vinylux.

Thanks! Do you do 2 coats colour, 1 dazzling dance followed by top coat?

This is Shellac Dazzling Dance over an Ombre French with Powder My Nose and Cream Puff. One coat only. It turned my peachy French into a silver grey. It's very nice but too silvery for me.

Attachments

• dazzling dance 1.jpg
    dazzling dance 1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 168
  • dazzling dance pmn.jpg
    dazzling dance pmn.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 160
  • dazzling dance 2.jpg
    dazzling dance 2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418116321.301516.jpg This was over one coat of Fedora and two coats of Dazzling Dance

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418116368.083279.jpgThis one is two coats of purple purple and two of DD

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418116397.017035.jpgThis was my favourite layered over Daring Escape

Thanks! Do you do 2 coats colour, 1 dazzling dance followed by top coat?

2 coats of your first colour and as may coats of Dazzling Dance as you want.
You will get a slightly different look with 1, 2 or 3 coats.

I love using Dazzling Dance in Vinylux as a base to mix with fine glitter to create a paste to do nail art and embellishments with too.

Dazzling Dance works well over very warm colours to neutralise them and make them less yellowy/orangey. Try it over Fine Vermillion, Burnt Romance or Clay Canyon on cooler skin tones.

Wow such gorgeous nails! Gives such a lovely effect...especially love it over daring escape!!

Thanks girls :)

It looks amazing under lights but sometimes just outside I find it doesn't look glittery at all xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back