Vinylux storage case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katy pearce

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows if the APN Nail Polish Case can fit the Vinylux bottles in and if its any good? Just started out and looking at getting a couple as I'm mobile to store the bottles in.
Also feel free to recommend any other storage solutions that work for you.
Many thanks
Katy x

If you mean this one yep they fit, I use mine for shellac which is why the packing cases in it :)

Edit - sorry pics upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,291
If you mean this one yep they fit, I use mine for shellac which is why the packing cases in it :)

That's the one - Thanks for taking the time to reply and posting a piccie for me to see :biggrin:

Sorry were did you by this that is awesome!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

But vinyulx polish don't fit :( I have this case an shellac fit perfectly!
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

But vinyulx polish don't fit :( I have this case an shellac fit perfectly!
Xxxx

Oh no !! This is why I wanted to check as it says they fit shellac in but no mention of Vinylux and they are quite pricey so wanted to be sure.
However the piccie posted shows the vinylux bottle fits into the compartment ?? Are they a really tight fit then and not practical for Vinylux? x

you can get the clear cases from beautyexpress.co.uk for cheaper and they do VAT free days all the time, if you join their facebook page and mailing list they will let you know :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391612628.503922.jpg very confused as my box dose not fix the vinylux polish?
Would love for someone to tell me where they got there's for vinylux. Love the polish and to carry about in a clear case would be perfect!
How is everyone else carrying there about
Xxx

Like Nail Karma today

View attachment 54759 very confused as my box dose not fix the vinylux polish?
Would love for someone to tell me where they got there's for vinylux. Love the polish and to carry about in a clear case would be perfect!
Xxx

Like Nail Karma today
This is a different one to what Maz101 has shown - I have the same as your's :)

The APN one doesn't look like it has the large middle section.

I went for the one MAZ101 showed (APN Nail Polish Case) and the vinylux bottles fit fine :)

View attachment 54759 very confused as my box dose not fix the vinylux polish?
Xxx

Like Nail Karma today

I use Roo Beauty polish cases. They hold 20 bottles and Vinylux fit a treat. Very reasonably priced too xx

Latest posts

Back