Virgin Vie Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone has any tips on Virgin Vie party . I've just become a consultant as i thought it would run nicely along side nails .
The only prob I have now is I've never been to one and my training has been cancelled this week.
I have a party on Monday, and was wondering if any of you could give me any tips, if your a consultant. Also if you've been to a fab party and what made it a good night, your fav products and also any tips.

Hope someone can help as i'm pretty scared and not sure how it will go.

Thanks x x

Thats a bummer that its been cancelled, they shouldn`t let you go out there without training.
I can say though after being a Vigin Vie rep myself that really its all about selling. You just need to go through the process of make up on the hostess and get everyone else to try the same on themselves as you go (they copy you really) Try not to worry and have fun, they will and they won`t have any idea that you haven`t done it before, trust me, you will enjoy it and once its over you`ll wonder what on earth you worried about. Good luck

Hey i have a game you can play, it was played at one that i went to and it was funny. Get some little cards and write on them things like car keys, lipstick, condoms, pen, nail file, earing, notebook....all things that ladies are likely to have in their handbags. Then ask all the girls to sit in a circle and one by one call out the cards, the first to pull this item outta there bag gets that card. when all cards have been called the girl with the most cards get a bottle of plonk. it was good fun when we did it, and i won.

just relax, be yourself...have fun xxx

Have pm'd you

Thank you for your help. I'll let you know how it goes. I like the game idea, sounds fun. x

I have been to loads of Virgin Vie parties and a foot spa party is always good. Everyone brings a bowl and towel and do there own feet (cos some people are funny about feet). The foot fizz is always impressive!! best of luck

buttons said:
Don't suppose anyone has any tips on Virgin Vie party . I've just become a consultant as i thought it would run nicely along side nails .
The only prob I have now is I've never been to one and my training has been cancelled this week.
I have a party on Monday, and was wondering if any of you could give me any tips, if your a consultant. Also if you've been to a fab party and what made it a good night, your fav products and also any tips.

Hope someone can help as i'm pretty scared and not sure how it will go.

Thanks x x

Hey,

I used to work for Virgin Cosmetics so if you have any questions about the products send me a PM and I will do my best to answer them asap!
The products they do are great and you will soon find you get into the swing of things at the parties and find your own style - the products will sell themselves if you let people play with them! if you have hand cream put a small dollop (love that word!!) into each persons hand and let them feel it...the same with other products, pass around bottles of moisturiser and stuff so they can feel the texture for themselves. If you have a couple of products circulating people will be looking at the products rather than having all eyes on you. they can listen to what you are saying whilst they try out different things. it will give you time to get over your nerves and get your groove on!!!!!

Jenn xx

Latest posts

Back