Vista leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hi

Ages ago I had some business cards done through vista which I was really pleased with. I'm now thinking of having some leaflets done through them, but I want to use the logo from the cards, on my leaflets. This logo was one of vistas pre-designed logo's and I can't work out how to transfer it onto the leaflets - I want everything to 'match'. Any ideas how I do this?!

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. I have emailed their support team today but I think we have to buy the logo if we want to use it in other stationery. I will let you know if I find out anything....

i was trying to do that the other day, it would not let me use same logo for flyers but you could get headed paper, sticky notes etc with the same logo. Don't ask me why that is... strange

I am having the same problem. :cry:

I have their buisness cards, t-shirt, headed paper, pens and a car magnet all with the same logo, but can't get my leaflets/brochures done with the same logo.:grr:

Very annoying :mad:

Their customer service team emailed me back this morning and they have created my flyer for me and put it into my portfolio. If you email them I am sure they will create your stationery too - no extra cost!

Visit their site, click on Help, go to Customer Care Support and you can send them an email or telephone them.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Latest posts

Back