Volume lash training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm booked on lash academy on the 27th January so excited 🎉 done a lot of research Loretta's work is amazing

I'm booked on lash academy on the 27th January so excited 🎉 done a lot of research Loretta's work is amazing

Omg let me know how it goes! I need to book into like a premier inn the night before. Too giddy arranging it all!!xx

I'm there on the 3rd :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much is volume training w Loretta? Is it the same price as with Francesca?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think from what I read.. Loretta and Francesca work in partnership together x

I think from what I read.. Loretta and Francesca work in partnership together x

I think they used to but I think the lash academy and beautique is a new thing and she is in partnership with aioffe in Ireland? Apologies if I spelt that wrong!!
Hmm I think I can remember the price of Francesca's and if so they are the same. Can't remember if you get any kit with her one though xx

I'm there on the 3rd :)

Ooo let me know how it goes.

Does everyone live close or making travel arrangements? I didn't realise it was so far out of London!! Haha xx

I'll be travelling from Cumbria! :)

I'll be travelling from Cumbria! :)

on the morning? I'm in lancashire so an hour closer than you!
but for trains it says it'll take 4.5 hours to like crawley station and to drive about the same time. so i think ill book in the night before to a close premier inn, id probably get lost if i drove =/ hahaha xx

Lol! Me & my husband are making a weekend of it, we have friends near there and its one of their birthday so will be out with them over the weekend then I think we'll be staying in a premier inn on the sunday night just so I dont get lost on the day lol :)

So you're quite close to me! We'll have to lash swap! :) x

Lol! Me & my husband are making a weekend of it, we have friends near there and its one of their birthday so will be out with them over the weekend then I think we'll be staying in a premier inn on the sunday night just so I dont get lost on the day lol :)

So you're quite close to me! We'll have to lash swap! :) x

I had mentioned doing that with my boyfriend. Going down on the Saturday and coming back Monday.
Yes sounds like a plan! It's a shame as well, im in carnforth the week after my training too! Haha

Good luck :) xx

Awww have a lovely time ladies! Look forward to seeing your lashes when your back from training x

Latest posts

Back