Volume lash training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
Where and who is best?xx

LVL - nouveau xx training is £199 plus vat and they promote you too xx

What's the difference between that and normal lash training?

Sorry my mistake... Do you mean volume lashes like 3D lashes or lash lift x

Yeah 3d/4d/5d/6d training, I think eyelash emporium call it xD lashes. I'd love to fly to Russia and learn there with the best, but doubtful that will ever happen!! Haha xx

Lol... I have Russian lashes... £50 for an infill... My lashes arent great but I like the full volume look so these are perfect for me, plus I got upto 4 weeks so works out the same price too as I used to go every 2 weeks. Have you seen the price of lash emporiums training tho! I will let you into a secret.. Flirties are bringing out the volume training in feb ;) xx

I wouldn't say Eyelash Emporium are expensive considering the amount people spend to travel abroad and be taught by such as Irina Levchuk or Nadia Afanaseva...
Another in the UK is LASH By Francesca, who I believe taught LieLash Volume lashing if I'm not mistaken. X

I'm going to fly to New York to train with Nadia in 3 weeks and then I'll be teaching over here by March!
If Intersted let me know.
Xx

yeah i don't think eyelash emporium is badly priced tbh, but are they good?
are flirties actually going to train the proper volume lash technique?

tbh, paying for better training in the long run will create huge returns on amazing lashes in the future!

i just wanna learn now! hahah xxx

Well flirties adhesive seem to be voted number one... As with everything I guess it's best to do the training with the brand you intend to use. I just thought the training was a bit steep with emporium.. considering their EE training with them is £325 including kit. My personal opinion xx

well I'm thinking it says 80-100 treatments, say you get 50 instead. even if you were only charging 60 thats like 3000 return.

does anyone know how you go about getting training in russia or whatever.xxx

I'm going to fly to New York to train with Nadia in 3 weeks and then I'll be teaching over here by March!
If Intersted let me know.
Xx

if you could send me any details that would be good :)

what prices etc xx

if you could send me any details that would be good :)

what prices etc xx

Will in inbox you now.
If you want courses in Russia of USA you book the course with them and then you have to sort your travel/hotel out. X

I think the price for xd lashes is shocking for eyelash emporium. I know its about technique but ipaid nowhere near what there asking for when I don lash perfect years ago. I would love to learn it but cannot justify the training.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

yeah i don't think eyelash emporium is badly priced tbh, but are they good?
are flirties actually going to train the proper volume lash technique?

tbh, paying for better training in the long run will create huge returns on amazing lashes in the future!

i just wanna learn now! hahah xxx

Yes we are in the process of launching further courses and workshop including advanced techniques of speed lashing and glamourising as well as a volume workshop for experienced therapists ;)

I've done the eyelash emporium course and thought it was well worth the money, fully accredited, 24 CPD points. I've been lashing 7 years and I learned A LOT

Eee I've booked onto one for February 10th!!xxx

Will in inbox you now.
If you want courses in Russia of USA you book the course with them and then you have to sort your travel/hotel out. X

Could you inbox me too please :) x

Jodiex - which one?? xx

Jodiex - which one?? xx

with the lash academy and beautique.

claudia (blinkin gorgeous) recommended loretta down in london and looked at her work at its amazing! wool xx

Latest posts

Back