Volumize hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
has anyone used these before? i sent away for a sample and i have to say I was really impressed with the samples I received. I havent washed or tested yet but thought I would ask.
Shop

I can't see where it says to get a free sample? X

It's on the homepage hun x

Just ordered a free sample x

It won't let me said an email for some reason, says I need a password x

I think i emailed them and they were very quick to respond. The sent a sample from their normal and premium range and even their premium range which seems really nice is not too pricey.

I'm currently trialling their premium range myself, I'll let you know how I get on.

So far i'm impressed although they do seem to be a bit limited with their stock at the minute alot of the colours are out of stock which I think is something that could cause problems.

Im not sure if they are a new companyor if they have been around a while. I haven't got as far as looking at the colour range. What i have found though when looking for hair companies is that some of them are that confusing i just give up. Let me know how you get on sampling x

Im not sure if they are a new companyor if they have been around a while. I haven't got as far as looking at the colour range. What i have found though when looking for hair companies is that some of them are that confusing i just give up. Let me know how you get on sampling x

Agreed. Ive also ordered a sample and will go thorugh my rigourous testing procedure. I will report back at a later date.

Will do :) Sophie who owns the company is an experienced extensionist, I know this because she's from my area and i've heard good things about her.

The shop side of things has been going since late 2011 if I remember correctly from reading from the website, but it's only recently I've tried them as having so many problems with suppliers hair quality at the minute that i'm sampling from all over the place :D:

Has anyone received their sample yet? X

No I'm still waiting and never got a reply to my e-mail x

im surprised by that because I emailed and got my sample almost next day and she also replied straight away to my text although i text her a cuple days ago to ask a question and she didnt reply so perhaps she is on holiday? i dont know

How's your testing going on the hair? X

ive only done 3 washes so far, its so time consuming lol I think rightsaidfred is further up the testing zone than I am x I'm going to try to get up to 10 washes by the weekend so Ill let you know what its like. Im still looking for a model as I think I would really like to try volumize as their premium hair was soooo nice out of the samples I got but we will see. let me know if your samples turn up. how many times did you try emailing?

I ordered a sample but no received it yet. Hhhmm possibly a huge surge of us wanting samples has caused a delay?

Are you all using the free samples link on the home page? I sent a request with a query about the limited colours at the minute and had a response 3 hours later to my query and that she is sending out my samples to me.

Maybe check your spam box for the reply?

Yea I did the same, sent my query and requested the free sample through the home page. Hmm I'm going to send another x

I sent them another e-mail and she replied straight away, apparently they had e-mail problems about a week ago so that's why. Samples should be here tomorrow : ) x

Latest posts

Back