VOODOO POLISH- Any spare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I am in desperate need of a Voodo polish, I will pay well for it. I would order it direct but I dont think it will get here in time for next week. Has anyone stocked up?

xx

Hi

I am in desperate need of a Voodo polish, I will pay well for it. I would order it direct but I dont think it will get here in time for next week. Has anyone stocked up?

xx

If its in stock at Ellisons it will be there before the weekend - they are very quick. So are Hyperian actually but they are almost double in postage to Ellisons. I have a barely used one if you want me to post that to you tonight? You could send me one back in the new year if you like?

You are a gem! I called Hyperion and they had a delivery yesterday and then they all went.

I will PM you.

xx

Hi

xx
If you have any trouble getting this polish (which I do use myself) have you tried using a polish called China Glaze "Urban Attitude". I don't as a rule tend to use anything but Creative but I had problems getting hold of Voodoo and in desperation picked up this one. I found it goes on beautifully.....why not check it out..........managed to pick it up from Sallys. HTH:idea:

It's on it's way - beginning of next week - being aired in! BTW in Grazia TODAY!!

Its on its way this evening being posted 1st class from Todmorden!! lol!

Hi

Cant wait, thanks once again

xx

Latest posts

Back