Voucher for client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys
One of my regular waxing clients who has been coming to me for around 3 years has unfortunately just been diagnosed with breast cancer, I am seeing her this week for her last appointment with me for a while before she starts her treatment.
I would like to give her a gift voucher for a relaxing facial so that as soon as she is well enough she has some pampering to look forward to. Do you think this will be ok? x

I think that's a nice idea and gives her a chance to treat herself when she's recovering. She would probably really appreciate it!

Thanks for your reply :) I think she will appreciate it and I just thought it's something for her to look forward to

I think that's a lovely idea :)

Definitely a great idea. We have 20% off vouchers that we give to clients who are having a tough time, and then the special ones we'll do like you, and give them something they can look forward to x

It's a lovely and very thoughtful idea.

My friend celebrated a year last week from having had a double mastectomy. She's been back in work for 8 months and is now fundraising for a new mammography machine. I hope your client bounces back in the same way.

I saw her last week and she was laughing about having been on a date. The man told her she was a bit overweight (yep, what a tw*t). She floored him by saying 'actually I've put on weight through having steroids as part of my breast cancer treatment and people kept buying me chocolate when they visited."
Suffice to say his jaw hit the floor...... she left.

Latest posts

Back