Wahanda Connect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topaz1

Reaction score
Hi

I currently have a free profile on Wahanda, and am considering trying the new Wahanda connect which allows online booking etc. There is a 30 day free trial it is then £30 + VAT a month. Plus commission.
Reading about it sounds good allows online booking, they promote you well etc. Just wondering if anyone has tried it ??

I have looked and only found that Bannatynes are using it in my area at the moment, so thinking it might work for me. Any comments or experience in this would be great!

:lol:
Thanks Claire

Wahanda have changed their paid profiles recently but last year I did a three month trial with them and actually it worked okay.

The only fault I had was that their customer support was lacking. It took them ages to get my info onto their site and amending deals etc didn't always work either.

Since it is free for 30 days and you really do not have any obligation you may as well give it a go hun, if nothing else it will boost your search engine ranking :)

Good luck and let us know how you get on if you decide to go ahead x

That is what I was thinking, I do not really have anything to loose. They are advertising themselves quite a bit and I could use it to sell last minute slots!

I am always just a little wary of this type of thing, and just thought I would ask if anyone had tried it yet!

Thanks
x

All I can say is Wahanda themselves are true to their word. I got my payments when they said I would and the rates were as they stated x

Go for it hun x

They are the best to use and no high silly commission rates like The others !

Latest posts

Back