Waiting, waiting, waiting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalou061987

Reaction score
I hate waiting! Really thought the first half of my supplies would of arrived today! Postman has been on my street twice already... I don't think he's coming but I'm still sat next to the window looking every time I hear a car! Really excited about these deliveries!!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Haha bet you feel like a young child in a huge sweet shop right now :) it's a lovely feeling waiting for your 1st supplies - it's still exciting for me if I order new furniture or stock - enjoy :) x

I feel like a nutter lol! Lurking behind the door watching the postman! Making sure I'm not seen but keeping an eye out if he's coming my way! And now he's not I'm super gutted lol!! Got to go the beauty supply shop later though for a couple of bits so at least I'm getting something today!! Not the same though Boooo mr postman

Three things have arrived this morning! Hoping he will come back with the van a bit later!!! Still 19 things left to arrive lol!

I'm like that whenever I order from S2. I feel so bad for the poor delivery man. I have the door open before he even gets to the door and I try so hard not to snatch the box from his hands. The last delivery though I was so excited I grabbed the box, hugged it and did a little dance. I think he's used to me by now as he never said a word. Lol.

I hate waiting! Really thought the first half of my supplies would of arrived today! Postman has been on my street twice already... I don't think he's coming but I'm still sat next to the window looking every time I hear a car! Really excited about these deliveries!!

Is there no tracking number on your order ?

Get mine today and I can track mine ! He is currently delivering parcel 27 and I'm parcel drop 50 ! Yay x

There probably is a way of tracking it but I ain't looked lol!

Love my postman lol!!! More parcels!!!!

I've spent £400 on products the weekend and it's currently out for delivery! Come on mr postman! I've ran around like a headless chicken to get ready so I'm not in the shower an miss it! excitedddddd!!!!! :) :) x

Haha this thread makes me chuckle. I still love new stuff being delivered, I'm in the middle of switching brands so when I see the TNT van pull up I nearly burst a blood vessel through excitement :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha love getting nail parcels, I think I must grab it of the delivery man not meaning to!! X

Iv just ordered some more stuff! But the main thing im waiting for this week is my pink portable wash basin!! Eeeeek!! Excited! Iv just started out so all my money is going on supplies and stuff!! So much new stuff

Just spent another £400 (boyfriends credit card ;) ) can't wait for mr parcel man! Probably will be next Tuesday/Wednesday because bank holiday :( but still exciting :) :) :) woohoo! Haha xx

I missed my parcel yesterday was sooo gutted to see the card pushed through the door whilst is been on the school run. Still waiting today the anticipation is driving me mad!

I'm waiting for my HD brows furniture. They said early afternoon, it's almost 5. 30pm on a Friday. Changed my plans for this delivery man... :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I missed my parcel yesterday was sooo gutted to see the card pushed through the door whilst is been on the school run. Still waiting today the anticipation is driving me mad!

Has it arrived? I hate missing parcels the last 3 I've missed have had a note on the 'sorry I missed you' card to say it's in the recycling bin outside the house ! 😱 hope this doesn't get put in there! X

Has it arrived? I hate missing parcels the last 3 I've missed have had a note on the 'sorry I missed you' card to say it's in the recycling bin outside the house ! 😱 hope this doesn't get put in there! X

It arrived, I was watching the window like a hawk, was very excited as it's my new waxing kit, sadly a few things have been delayed though. But at least I get the excitement all over again lol
Waiting for the new Miele vacuum now due Tuesday. I can barely contain myself they are very good. How sad haha

Latest posts

Back