Walking the walk......the creative way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi Geeky friend,
back in April Doug Schoon posted a post about the big the annual 3-Day Breast Cancer walks in the USA........

[thread=4470]To read the post, Click Me![/thread]

Well I have some fab news about that..................

Dougs team, the Creative Cure, raised $13,000 and the San Diego walk raised $6.7 million in total, between the 2550 walkers.

Thats a fab result......and a lot of sore feets and legs, but his team has already signed up for next years walk...........
So a big congratulations to Doug and the creative team...........
NICE ONE GUYS xxx

Bless 'em all!!! What a fantastic acheivement. It would be fun to join them wouldn't it??

perhaps we should have a massive geek and geekette sponsored walk...either all in one place or at a few different locations up and down the country at the same time?

thats a fab idea id be up for it.

tracey.

We could sponsor a different charity each year and do some different sponsored events, Even a sponsored silence would be an achievement for me ;)

Well done to all the creative team fab news.
I would love to be able to do something like this for Hearing dog charity it cost around £5,000 to train a hearing dog so that peeps like me have ears lol.
What do you reakon is there something we could all do together would be great fun and for a good cause.

Let me know your thoughts.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

i would be up for it , i think it is brill, :biggrin:

well done that's a great achievement :biggrin: how about a sponsored 'who can stay off the nailgeek site for the longest'..bad idea we wouldn't raise a penny :lol:

Latest posts

Back