Wall art in beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaBrad

Reaction score
Hi, im in the very exciting process of setting up a new beauty room. I have decided to have some wall art quotes on the walls. I've typed in beauty wall art on eBay and loads of beautiful quotes come up but nothing to do with actual beauty lol. I've seen this in another salon but cannot remember what the quotes were! Any suggestions ladies?! Xx

I had a look the other day and I put in salon wall decals and lots came up. I've found one that can do whatever you like so I think I'm going to get my logo done as a decal :) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've seen some nice inspirational ones stuck up in salons. I don't think it necessarily needs to be about beauty if you think it would be none offensive to read?

I've also seen a salon with a great sized Bob Marley face on the wall - great place!

Worth having a look on etsy too. Xx

Great! Thanks ladies xxx

Where are you from? We have one in our massage room from the range that says 'time is precious, waste it wisely' which I think is nice :) only £3-4 looks great

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394745011.809185.jpg

Wow looks brill! X

Latest posts

Back