Wanted mobile wedding make-up artist in/around Bradford area ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddi

Reaction score
Ok my friend is getting married on Sept 3rd! Yes extremely short notice - (my friend is male BTW) Anyway he was asking if I knew of anybody who can do wedding make-up for his wife-to-be on the big day.. He lives in the bradford area..

I have let him know that she would need a trial before the big day, to make sure both the make-up artist and wife to be is happy with the results etc..

So is anybody available or know anyone who is available before and on the 3rd Sept for make-up please.. If you PM me or reply on here I can pass either your details on or pass his details on to you etc..

Hope someone can help, many thanks x

Hi I am a mobile makeup artist in west yorkshire if you would like any further information feel free to contact me, I am free next week due to a cancelled holiday! My email is info@prestigewhitening or call me on 07703 793 629

sent you a pm again lol. Hope you get it this time.

Thanks guys, will be in touch shortly - just a flying visit now so will be tomorrow when I reply x

Nausheen86 - can you send me some details and I will pass them onto my friend, thanks.

SiobhanT - have passed on your details, thanks..

And thank you for the PM's, have passed on info etc.. - My friend is called Phil by the way and his bride is Russian called Tatiayna (I think thats how its spelt!!)

Latest posts

Back