Wanting to rent a space

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annie ree

Reaction score
Following my recent tax return, I realise yet again I have earnt peanuts for the hours and time I have put in. So this left me wondering, maybe it would be wise to try and find a space to be stationary for 2 days a week as this would cut my travelling costs. My problem is how do I go about this without having to call all the salons in my area? Is there something I can go online and see anyone who is looking for a nail tech in my area at all etc? Thank you

When I advertised my nail table to rent I put it on gumtree and some job sites. Might be worth typing into Google nail table to rent and your area? I used to be mobile but find being in one place better as you can fit more people in in a day, its easier to set working hours, ive managed to get rid of my car altogether, its easier to advertise or for people to find out you exist. Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you very much. I'm hoping it will be a better move for me to, I guess you never k ow till you try 😄 x

Hi I have a room to rent and nail table in Plymouth where r u looking ??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your reply, sorry I realise I didn't put where I am based. I am in crewe in cheshire. Thanks x

Renting a space is the best thing i ever did!

The best place to look is busy hairdressers! ask around! and gumtree!

Renting a space benefits you with walk-in clients. I am personally renting a space in a busy hairdressers. Your day can turn upside down! If your day looks quiet... it does not normally stay like that! the amount of hairdressing clients that treat themselves to the temptation of a manicure!

I would strongly reccomend you look for the right hairdressers though. There is quiet a contrast when it comes to renting the room. You may either get the hairdressers who see you as a bonus to their buisness, a treat for their clients, and an attraction for new clients. Others on the other hand... They see you as a way to pay their rent!

look for somewhere with free parking outside... clients LOVE that! And some of your mobile clients will be a lot more persuaded to travel to YOU if the parking is free!

GOOD LUCK! IM EXCITED FOR U!

Look on gumtree, that's where I found mine.

Latest posts

Back