Wanting to try perron rigot jasmine oil!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie 001

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm a newbie to writing threads on here, I've been reading great reviews on perron rigot jasmine oil and really want to try it but don't want to buy a whole litre untill i know i get on with it!!! I'm just wondering if anyone out there has some they could send me to sample??? maybe 100ml??? (obviously i'm willing to pay for it and the postage ontop) i feel a bit cheeky asking but am hoping someone will be happy to help me out?? Pretty please???? :Love:

Hi, i'm a newbie as well, i ordered some samples of jasmine oil & euroblonde & cristalline back in january, the oil is very good & the euroblonde as well, haven't tried the cristalline yet, if you phone thalgo 020 7512 0872 they will send you sample sizes of oil 30ml & wax beads 200g which you pay £2.50/£3.80 for & they didn't charge me p&p, hth Angela. :Love:

If you PM me I will send you a little..
You dont need to use a lot of jasmine oil for waxing and a bottle does last a very long time..
You dont need to pay for it Im happy to send you some to try it and Im sure you will love it..

Thanks Jack

hi, thanks for the replys, im new to salongeek so have no idea how to pm you on here jack but will have a look and see if i can figure it out!!! Thankyou so much, thats really nice of you, i will be happy to pay postage!:)

Thanks pebbles, will give them a ring as i want to try a couple of other things 2, everyone seems to love perron rigot so thought id give it a go!! Do you by any chance know how to see when u've got replies to your threads??? i have no idea which is why its taken me so long to reply :confused:

Got your address - will put it in the post for you in the morning..
Im sure you will like it..
Jack

Latest posts

Back