Warm roots!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmax147

Gemmax91
Reaction score
I've changed bleach from vario to blondme 9+... twice I've done a full head of foils on separate clients. First client had natural root growth level 6 and second client had natural root growth level 5. I used 9% on both clients and mid length and ends turned a lovely yellow/pale yellow and toned really nice with clynol crystal... but the roots come out orange!! Crystal hardly budged it.. Opinions please??

Here is one result. They were happy, but I'm not!

Attachments

• 1498595799044.jpg
    1498595799044.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 125
That's really strange, my blondeme always lifts very quickly through from even a level 2 to a pale yellow, have you got a faulty batch or an off peroxide?

Is this the blondeme in th rose gold colour tin? Sorry can't help as haven't used it as yet but was thinking of using this too x

Yes I find that it lifts best out of all bleaches I've tried

Ooh will give it a go do you use their own developer too? X

No I use Sally's own developer mostly it's what my salon provides [emoji85][emoji85]
The only thing is it lifts lovely but it can be quite drying

I love this stuff! Best bleach I've ever used.
I find I have to use 7vol in the same brand as it works so quickly, it's super fast high lifting.
The warm roots could be by not using the matching developer or literally just a dodgy batch unfortunately [emoji17] 9% should have gone a good clean blonde on bases of 5/6. It could look warm if you have applied more bleach to mids and ends..... them looking icy white can give the appearance of warmth at the root
Good luck xx
X

I use the warehouse own brand. Perhaps I'll give the schwarz peroxide a try. She had natural root growth and a dirty colour box dye on mid length and ends level 5 but she put it on blonde hair so it looked quite khaki! If anything I thought that would have been a problem lifting nice not the roots. Peroxide also isn't off its only couple of weeks old, I go through 9% very quickly so I buy it quite often. Blondme is in the gold tub, bond enforcing 9+

Then I applied the clynol crystal toner. What are your preferred toners? I always like trying new products. Also quite like the dialight too and the ice blondme is ok

I know Dialight is a semi mind

This is it

Attachments

• 1498673024168.jpg
    1498673024168.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 50
This is the 2nd client. This is more warm! It didn't lift as much as the 1st, although I still used 9%.. Crystal toner didn't cool it as much as id have liked either

2nd client

Attachments

• 1498673214353.jpg
    1498673214353.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 52
I have used this brand for many years now and I love it. I always use the blonde developer and always leaves a lovely blonde! Here is a full head of highlights from today. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498674489.447063.jpg

That's lovely looks quite cool too. Did you use a toner at all. I'm going to pick up the blonde developer and give it a go

Both of your pics look good by the way Hun, they aren't giving off much warmth.
I love dialight 9. And 10. For toners, your right they are semi's but the 9 and 10 are the toner lines with 6vol. Main one I use is 9.01 and 10.12 x

That is odd as I have been using blond me for years now. I use this 1 though
BLONDME_Premium_Lift9_the_glamour_shop__77480.1383493858.380.500.jpg

I get my lv.6N to a 9+ in foils + 20vol without any problems over many years now see err.jpg

Attachments

• err.jpg
    err.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back