Warning-rant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

as above if you dont want to read about the rant look away now lol

I am so annoyed with my housemate and since then today everything has got to me a bit!

He is in a new relationship with a girl and last night he went to meet his ex for a drink, he ended up staying over there and sleeping with her and returned this morning. I am so annoyed with him for being a nasty, spinless git! What a nasty thing to do! i feel so bad for his new gf, she is coming down the weekend and now i have to pretend that i dont know anything which i hate so much!! id rather tell her and tell her to run a mile! i love my housemate hes like a brother my honeslty, right now i have lost a whole load of respect for him!! how is it that so many people now are lieing cheats? its so decietful! i wont say anything as its not my business and the messenger always get shot but if a 'nice' guy like my friend can do that then it really makes me mad and feel like theres no hope.

I think for the last few years ive been in similar situations myself and im sick of seeing it and hearring about it-why cant ppl be honest and nice?!?!is it really that difficult?? :(

and so thats seem to have started off a trend in my day of crap lol ppl are being rude to me today, im feeling really crap and i hate that as i shouldnt moan, i have nothing to moan about...but my word, i feel like jetting off away from all this rubbish out the way. Travelling again feels very apealing right now!!

Anyway rant over! Lets hope this makes me feel better!! :)

That is a really mean thing to do :( Poor girl!
Not all guys are like this, but a majority of people always have that 'ex' they will never seen to get over its so annoying.
Karma will come and get him don't worry about i, everything always comes out in the end.
I know those days where every little thing will bug you but you cant let other peoples silly decisions get to you even tho he is a friend. (maybe have a chat with him)
Go get your hair or nails done or something, whatever cheers you up :)

If I was the blokes gf I would think that maybe you were telling me lies because you liked him. BUT if I believed you I would be very grateful that someone helped me find out sooner rather than later.

Guess it depends whether she would consider your motives to be pure in telling her and how much you value maintaining your relationship with your male housemate.

He'll probably never see the ex again and it was just one last fling. I wouldn't say anything this time but if it happens again, let him know you'll be telling her if he doesn't.

Latest posts

Back