Water transfers that are like Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hello,

Has any one else tried full nail water transfers? They are a little like minx.. I have attached photos..

:) x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424972425.473844.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424972434.176299.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424972443.409206.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424972453.219342.jpg

I bought some & TBH they were rubbish, kept sliding right off the nail when trying to apply full coverage & chipped very easily! X

I bought some & TBH they were rubbish, kept sliding right off the nail when trying to apply full coverage & chipped very easily! X

Oh no really? I put gel topcoat over the top.. I have had people come back after 2 weeks and they are still on.. Strange!!! X

Oh no really? I put gel topcoat over the top.. I have had people come back after 2 weeks and they are still on.. Strange!!! X

I may have to have another go! Maybe i was a little inpatient!? Do you put a base coat or anything special on first? Gel topcoat is a good idea too! X

Water transfers are my best friend, I will have to try these full nail ones. I've never seen them before lol

I may have to have another go! Maybe i was a little inpatient!? Do you put a base coat or anything special on first? Gel topcoat is a good idea too! X

I do a white gel polish 1st then top cat gel polish.. Slightly buff the nail, apply the transfer and hold it in place till its dry.. Try cut the transfer slightly smaller not too small thou so you can see a little white gel polish either side.. Then app,y top coat straight on to it :) works for me.. X

I have bought a lot of decals from this seller. I love their products. Their bespoke service is fab, I have bought a number of bespoke sets, when themed nails have been required.
I haven't tried a full coverage decal, though, as I didn't think they would last. I will have to try them. Thanks for the tips.

They look fab when you say water transfer is that because the design transfers onto the nail or is it more like a sticker? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

They look fab when you say water transfer is that because the design transfers onto the nail or is it more like a sticker? Xx

You have to soak it in water 1st, it slides off the backing then you place it on the nail.. Pretty straight forward but a little tricky at times just have to have patience!! Haha x

A bit like when my son asks me to put on his fake tattoo I hate them can never get them right lol
Thanks for reply xx

Latest posts

Back