Waterproof eye & brow liner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a really good non smudge, waterproof eyeliner & brow pencil as I am going on holiday and with all the lovely weather we have already had, my make up has been a real nightmare dissolving every day within hours let alone when I get on holiday! I was going to have semi permant make-up, but cant afford it & most of the time i dont have a problem, but being a bit more mature & am going to be with quite a few friends I dont want to look dreadful! believe me natural is not a good look at my age lol!!!:o

Try Illamasqua Sealing Gel. This will make any of your favourite eye and brow products waterproof. It's fantastic and lasts ages as you only need the tiniest drop.

Try Illamasqua Sealing Gel. This will make any of your favourite eye and brow products waterproof. It's fantastic and lasts ages as you only need the tiniest drop.

Thank you, where will I get this from?

Thank you, where will I get this from?

From Illamasqua. You can buy online or their website will tell you where the nearest store is.

Latest posts

Back